Now go to Macros and find the partial view you created under macro partials, click on it then click on parameters and add the following:
- fontAwesome and select the fontawesome icon picker
- textBlock and select textbox,
- headings and select headings, this is a custom package I created and can be downloaded from here if required
Now ensure that you select 'Editor Setting' so that the macro can be used in the RTE.
- Make sure that the RTE has got macros checked in the data type.
- Ensure that you select the CSS for Fontawesome in the RTE
Now that everything is set up, go to the RTE and click on the macro icon, select the macro you have created, you should see the following if you followed the steps correctly.
Now select an icon to enter, select some text and then select a heading and you should see the following.
That's it, I hope you found this short blog helpful and you can now use 'font awesome' in your site.